Thursday, 3 September 2015

London Fashion Week: Wish List



With only two weeks until London Fashion Week and everyone working hard, preparing their outfits as we get ready to head over to the official new venue in Soho for the first time, I felt this "Wish list" post was needed. This season I am going back to work for The British Fashion Council following my placement year with them. I will be working on their information desk, which as the past two seasons I was the manager of the temp staff, running around like a headless chicken, it will be nice to be part of the temp team. The only down side to this wish list - is it really is a wish list as, unfortunately, temp staff can only wear black. Still, its nice to think about what I would have wanted to wear had I still been working for the BFC! 

Keep posted and give me a follow on Bloglovin for more updates on my Fashion Week experiences.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment