Sunday, 4 October 2015

London Fashion Week: ISSA London


As part of the job working at London Fashion Week, the temporary interns get to see one on-site show each. This season I was lucky enough to see two of shows at Brewer Street Carpark, one of which was the amazingly talented - ISSA London. ISSA have been on the official LFW schedule since 2006 and have quickly become one of my favourite brands with their feminine shapes and vibrant colours. This season's collection was no exception from this.

For this post, I thought I would share with you my favourite pieces from the collection (shown above) as well as a few high street similarities that I certainly hope to get my hands on for next Spring/Summer. Catch up on the ISSA S/S16 show here.

What piece was your favourite from the ISSA show? 











White Crochet Top - Boohoo - £16.00,  Tan Lace up Heels - Public Desire - £24.99, White Triangle Bra - Topshop - £9.00, Lime Green Lace Dress - Topshop - £39.00, Cut-Out Black jumpsuit - Miss Selfridge - £45.00, White Bangle - Whistles - £20.00

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment: